Hi! I'm Caitlin... wife, foodie, mama & photographer.
Growing up in Berkley, MA being the youngest of 4, my mom would usually find me using my "creativity" to keep myself busy. Whether it be cutting and "coloring" my Barbie doll's hair or balancing my Vivitar V3350 in a tree while I did my best "America's Next Top Model" pose. I've always enjoyed expressing myself through art, though photography has grown to be my favorite form. My love grew stronger when I received my first DSLR as a Christmas gift when I was 19 and I've been shooting ever since.
• binge watching Netflix is the best way to spend a Friday night
• laughing until you cry is good for the soul
• the best things in life aren't things
• in LOVE, LAUGHTER & HAPPILY EVER AFTER
• having a dance party every chance you get is a MUST!
• in capturing RAW emotion, creating photos that tell a story
Give me a call 508-369-3851 or shoot me an email